|7133 (60200)||Rachel Marcisin||15932 (128)||6590 (160)||9174 (113)||7098 (160)||4671 (74)||16735 (12:42)|
|598 (5185)||Rachel Marcisin||1418 (128)||586 (160)||812 (113)||573 (160)||390 (74)||1406 (12:42)|
|18 (174)||Rachel Marcisin||44 (128)||20 (160)||24 (113)||15 (160)||14 (74)||57 (12:42)|
It's kind of skewed, because all the RX and scaled athletes are in this together, but hey, I'll take it! Top 1% in Delaware? I mean, it *is* a small ass state, but still.
I am so excited that I was able to do all the WODs RX'd. Crushed the muscle ups (for me!), first time I ever did that many in a WOD. HSPUs were cake. All that strict work is really paying off!
I didn't get out unscathed though. Along with the DOMs that continued for multiple days after each Friday, I had a few bruises to show for my efforts, as well.
|Oh hey chest to bars. Can't say I didn't get a no-rep!|
|Damn MUs slaughtered my wrists.|
15.5 was my worst workout. I don't even care. I hate thrusters and rowing with a passion, put those together and I was sure to be done for. I'll do 14.5 all day every day over having to do 15.5 again. Gross. This heavily impacted my final standing, but I don't even care. NEXT YEAR!
- butterfly pull ups - I can get 3-4, then I lose the rhythm.
- ring/bar muscle ups -
I've gotten a few ring MUs here and there, nowhere near consistent. thisclose to the bar MUGET MORE CONSISTENT!!!
- Be better at ring dips! - learn to butterfly the kip
- strict HSPU to the floor - currently going to 1 BLUE ab mat.
- freestanding handstand hold
- handstand walk more than 4 steps
- 250# back squat - currently
- 200# front squat - currently 185#
- 260# deadlift - double body weight?! currently
- 185# clean & jerk - currently
- 150# snatch - currently 130#
- ANKLE MOBILITY- I focused on my hips last year, and it helped tremendously. 2015 is the year of the ankle.
- Sign up for and compete in an olympic weightlifting comp
- Come in the top half of my region for the 2015 Open. -
I did this last year, but with the shift this year...we'll see.CRUSHED!
- Be comfortable crossfitting in a sports bra and booty shorts. Outside of my home.
- Eat ice cream on a weekly basis
And my new goal for the 2016 Open - top 500 in region, top 10 in DE? Top 10% overall? We'll see.
I'll be attending a HS workshop at a fellow crossfit in April to work on my Handstand goals. I so wish that I was a gymnast growing up!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand a post just wouldn't be complete without some food and dog pictures. ;)
The healthy vs not so healthy post-WO breakfasts. ;)
I'm excited to see what the Regionals WODs will be. They'll definitely be showing up in training!