Pages

Mar 7, 2013

Things I will Never Understand

Warning:  This is a judgmental post.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  

I know you're all dying to find out what I can't stand/don't get.  Here you go! 

Fro-yo.  It's not that good.  I'll take the real shit over fake "fat-free" "yogurt" that tastes like plastic and is only exciting because you get to cover it in your own toppings aaaaaaany day.

Taking pictures of yourself after a sweaty workout.  Seriously? Ew. Why do people do this?  Just tell me you worked out, I'll believe you. 

Traffic for no fucking reason.  Enough said.  I at least want to see a body on the side of the road or a car flipped upside down if I have to sit more then an hour to get home.  #justkidding #kindof #beentheredonethat

Why people have to explain the same thing 14 times.  I'm not an idiot. I promise.  I probably got it the first time.  Definitely the second.  Now you just like to hear yourself talk.  ::cough::realtor::cough::

Politics.  Our country is falling apart and all anyone can worry about is campaigning/guncontrol/theirnextvacation.  Good priorities. #Highfive.  Budget? What's that? We need one of those?

People that document their entire lives on facebook.  Don't be that guy.  Live yo life!

Ermagerhd?  Why is this cool?  Can OMG come back at least? This is just dumb.  You sound like a 2 year old learning how to talk.

American Idol/The Voice/competition shows.  I get it.  One was enough. We don't need 15.

Nutella.  Never had it.  Don't get the appeal.  Why not just eat nuts and chocolate without all the extra crap?  (Ingredients: sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, reduced minerals whey (milk), lecithin as emulsifier (soy), vanillin: an artificial flavor.)  NOTHANKYOU

Seinfeld.  It's not funny.  Like, at all.

iPhone. Yeah.  I'm an android girl.  I don't get the hype.  The headphone jack is at the bottom? Holy shit that's so new and exciting! Ineedtobuyitrightnow!1!!!!1!!!

Nail Polish.  People are OBSESSED with this shit.  Have you checked Pinterest lately?  I can't even paint my own nails without getting it everywhere.  These people are like professionals.

Soy.  Just, yuck.  This isn't good for you people.  Look it up.  Don't eat it.

Lululemon.  Why you so expensive?  $98 for YOGA PANTS?  I totally own some, but I still don't like the price tag.

People wishing their small children "Happy Birthday" on Facebook.   They can't read.  They don't have a FB.  There is no reason for this.

Taxes.  Apparently being married with no house or children means we get to pay Uncle Sam out the ass.  Fuck taxes.

Grown-ass women that are obsessed with Disney.   Just, no.

People that drink soda... before 9AMHaven't we learned soda is terrible for you?  And for breakfast? Ew.

What are some things/trends you just don't get?

No comments:

Post a Comment