Pages

Apr 23, 2012

Pecan Crusted Chicken Wraps

So I guess I should post some food on this blog every once in a while, huh?

I made these pecan crusted chicken wraps Saturday night for dinner.  I was (still am) sick, but got tired of eating crap and needed something substantial.  Even though I couldn't really taste them, Sean said they were delicious.  They definitely looked good! 

 I used the recipe for the pecan crusted chicken from How Sweet It Is and wrapped it up in some low carb tortillas with fresh strawberries, mandarin oranges and chopped romaine.  I left out the mustard from the honey mustard for the dressing, and pureed the strawberries in my food processor with the honey instead.   Worked much better! 

Now hopefully next time I make these I can enjoy them, too!  Ugh, this cold needs to go awayyyyyyyyyyy.  Like, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment