Pages

Feb 9, 2012

First Post - Introduction

Hello!

The name's Rachel.  I welcome you to join me on my path to healthy living.  I love being in the kitchen and will post my new recipes and mishaps along the way.  No processed garbage here!  That being said, I can't promise there won't be some desserts here and there ;)  Baking is my downfall!

I have just started P90X2 and am supplementing that with training to run a 5k.  I can run 2+ miles comfortably now :)  The goal is to get to 3.1, then work in some sprints in order to improve my speed.  I can't wait for it to get warmer so I can run outside.  This cold weather is bullshit.  Christmas is over, now it's time for summer - right?

A little about my life, I have an amazing husband, and we have goldendoodle named Yankee.  Pretty sure he's the cutest dog ever.
 Yankee.

My recipes are always in an organized disarray, so the posts will keep them all in one place, and I'll post some workouts and progress as well.

Now I just have to get used to this camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment